Sunday, March 26, 2006

What are you Listening to?


These are the top 5 abums that I'm listening to at the moment.


What are yours?


(Hit the comment button at the bottom of this post!)

Arcade Fire – Funeral
The best album of 2005. It’s full of energy and innovative melodies with unusual instrumentation. Chaos and harmony simultaneously.

Black Mountain
Psychedelic rock from the 70’s with a modern feel.

Martha Wainwright

She comes from a musical family with outstanding credentials but she makes her own very personal heartfelt music.


I Love You But I’ve Chosen Darkness
-
Fear is on Our Side
Solid and interesting indie rock – heavily influenced by Joy Division and Talk Talk. Listen to this in the dark at your own peril.


My Morning Jacket – Z
The second best album of 2005. They’ve honed their songwriting skills to produce this stunning rock album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home